Saturday, July 2, 2011

Some girls can...

Why do some girls look so cute in hats & headbands...and then there are others...me..who just can't pull it off? But I sure want to! I think I finally found some that look amazing on me! (Or so says Alyrose)
I am nuts over these precious knitted headbands and I am even more nuts over the girl who makes them. Yes, it's my oldest daughter, Alyrose. Sweet single mommy trying to knit (pay) her way through college. (Almost done, yay!)
These headbands are handmade with three knitted bands that tie on with a fun embellishment on top, also knitted. Some have flowers, some have big circles, some small but all oh so cute! Colors are fun and varied.
Come by the store and see how great they are, but don't tell Wyatt we used him to model girl headbands.
A $10 treat for yourself or your BFF.

1 comment:

  1. PRECIOUS.......WONDER WHY I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT? SAW ONE OF OUR CUTE GIRLS IN CHURCH YESTERDAY, LIA GRACE,WITH ONE AND IT WAS DEFINITELY A KNOCK OUT - OR SHE WAS WITH THAT HEAD-band. Highly recommend them but maybe NOT for unsuspected little boys. A GRANDMOTHER IN FREDEREICKSBURG.

    ReplyDelete